salam
here, i want to write about my mother,
my mother's name SAADIAH BINTI HJ SUKAIMI,
u're my everything,
u're my counselor when i felt down
u're my fashion designer when i dont know what to where
u're my chef when i hungry
u're my accountant when u manage and give me money
u're my teacher when u teach me about world
u're my nurse when i sick
and many more u can be ! !
mak,, if u read this,
i want u to knoe,
no words can describe,
no numbers can count
how much I LOVE U
and no time can measure it coz
I LOVE U FOREVER N EVER EVER
even i'm not had skill to write a poem but i try my best,
mak.
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me,
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me,
A part of you, you'll always see
i'm promise to myself and the name of ALLAH,
i'll taking care of u and love u always until my last breath,
thanks for everything my sunshine
SELAMAT HARI IBU, MAK
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me,
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me,
A part of you, you'll always see
i'm promise to myself and the name of ALLAH,
i'll taking care of u and love u always until my last breath,
thanks for everything my sunshine
SELAMAT HARI IBU, MAK

No comments:
Post a Comment